May 4, 2014

Chromebook - some complaints too!

It is not all praise and praise, I have a few rants about my new Chromebook too!


  1. How come when I sign out it still seems to remember my mail login etc. once I sign in again? After all we enable two step verification for a reason. So once I sign out of GMAIL it should ask for 2 step again and not remember the login which is based on one step verification.
  2. BTW it would be nice if the Chromebook login itself is controlled by the two step process.
  3. It doesn't seem to let us decide when to shut down and when to just go to sleep and appears to decide on its own. Even pressing the Shutdown button merely puts it to sleep, ready to wake up at moment's notice. But at times it does a proper shutdown and takes a while longer to wake up. I worry about the impact on battery life of this 'feature'
  4. Being a cheap device, the keyboard sucks big time, but I guess I have no reason to complain. 
  5. Where are the delete, PgUp and PgDn keys? Miss them a lot!


That's all for now folks!

No comments: